In Montana, businesses large and small face the same challenges as businesses elsewhere. For individuals or companies conducting business transactions in Montana, legal issues are certain to arise. Many of these legal issues will be unique to the state, since Montana has its own unique business and legal environment.
At Lee Law Office PC, our business transaction attorneys provide valuable assistance for virtually any type of Montana business transaction. Our transactional services cover a broad range of legal areas for numerous types of businesses. And our services cover every stage of the business cycle - from business formation to daily operations to mergers and acquisitions. We can provide the advice and counsel you need for successful Montana business transactions.
Overview of Our Business Transaction Services
The business transaction lawyers at Lee Law Office PC represent local, regional and national clients in all types of transactions, including the following :
- Business formation:Selection of the correct legal entity for a business is critical, whether the entity is a C corporation, S corporation, limited liability company, or partnership.
- Mergers and acquisitions:Mergers and acquisitions require numerous legal considerations, including due diligence, contract negotiation and drafting, and tax issues. In the oil and gas industry, the M&A process is further complicated by numerous regulatory issues.
- Commercial transactions: Our legal services include negotiation, drafting, and review of contracts.
- Real estate sales, purchases, and leasing: Our firm represents buyers and sellers, lessors in lessees, in virtually every type of real estate transaction. Whether the property is commercial, industrial, agricultural, or residential, Lee Law Office PC has the knowledge and experience needed.
- Corporate governance: Our attorneys provide an array of services in this area, includingadvice on best practices and drafting corporate minutes.
- Regulatory compliance:This area is especially vital for entities holding oil, gas, or mineral rights.
- Business succession: We are experienced in planning for the transfer of ownership of a business after the owner’s retirement, death, or disability.
Legal Representation for All Types of Montana Businesses
The attorneys at Lee Law Office PC represent every type of business operating in Montana. This includes large out-of-state oil and gas companies, other businesses throughout Montana, and small businesses based in downtown Shelby. Our clients do business in every industry sector in the state – from natural resources, wind farms, and ranches, to professional services and other small businesses.
Montana Oil & Gas Transactions
The business transaction attorneys at Lee Law Office PC have extensive experience in the Montana oil and gas industry. Mineral and leasehold acquisitions will involve regulatory issues, such as with Montana’s Board of Oil and Gas Conservation. Mergers and acquisitions are also common in the oil and gas industry, with all the legal complications that arise in the M&A process.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Montana Business Transaction Needs
Please contact us with any questions about your Montana business transaction needs. For a confidential consultation with an attorney at Lee Law Office PC, please call us at 406-434-5244 or contact us online today.