Meet The Team
Our firm was founded in 2007 by Don and Brian Lee, father and son. Today, Brian manages the firm and oversees the firm’s associate attorneys and professional staff. All members of our firm work together to meet our clients’ needs efficiently and effectively.
We are strategic advocates for our business clients and compassionate advisors for members of our local community, and we are passionate about using our experience to clear legal hurdles and help you achieve your goals.
Our practice areas include business, employment, real estate, family, estate planning and criminal matters. Having represented business clients in Montana for more than a decade, we have particular experience in matters involving oil and gas, water, farm and ranch law.
What Makes Us Different
Our Lawyers Provide Experienced and Personalized Legal Representation for Matters Ranging from Business Disputes to Estate Planning.
Legal issues play a role in more aspects of life than most people realize. From starting a business to ending a marriage, and from buying or leasing mineral rights to making an estate plan, people from all walks of life are likely to face legal issues at some point in time.
At Lee Law Office PC, we work hard to help you resolve your legal issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner. While facing a legal issue in your business or personal life can be extremely stressful, it doesn’t have to be. In fact, while complicated disputes with millions of dollars at stake will occasionally end up in litigation, our goal in most situations is to keep our clients out of the courtroom.
As a full-service law firm, we can help you regardless of your legal needs. Whether you are forming a new business entity such as a corporation or limited liability company, negotiating contractual agreements involving the purchase or sale of a business or real estate property, facing a contract-related dispute or dealing with another legal issue in your personal life, our attorneys have experience in many areas of the law and are here to help you. We will take the time to listen so that we can offer common-sense based, custom-tailored legal solutions that meet your needs, and we will stick with you as long as you need our help to make informed decisions. Learn More About Us.
Why Choose Us
Regardless of your legal needs, your choice of legal representation matters. If you live, work, own a business or are thinking about starting a business in Shelby, Montana, or the surrounding area, we encourage you to give us a call. Here’s what we offer:
- Decades of Experience Practicing in Montana – Our attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience practicing law in Montana.
- Local Service in Shelby & Helena, MT – We know the local economy and the local courts, and we know the types of issues that come up for residents and businesses.
- Full-Service Legal Representation – Our attorneys can help you in any of our practice areas.
- Direct Accessibility – If you have questions, you can call or email us at any time. If we are not available immediately, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Personal Attention and Relationships – We serve many of our clients on an ongoing basis. Our friends have become clients and our clients have become friends. Our passion for what we do and our concern for the clients we serve are defining aspects of our firm.